Personal Assistants and Secretarial Excellence
Jakarta, 20 – 21 Mei 2014
Jakarta, 17 – 18 Juli 2014
Jakarta, 09 – 10 September 2014
Jakarta, 18 – 19 November 2014
09.00 – 16.00 WIB
Hotel Harris Tebet, Jakarta – Selatan
Rp. 3.000.000,- (termasuk souvenir, flask disk, materi hand-out dan CD modul, 2x coffee break, makan siang dan sertifikat)
Portrait of working Business people Secretaries, Personal Assistants and support personnel play very vital role in ensuring harmonious office atmosphere, ease of work and enhance the Superior’s image to the public. A competent staff proves to be great asset to his/her superior(s) and the overall organization.
This program will provide the knowledge, skills & tools in all areas crucial for competent secretaries & support personnel.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Secretaries; Personnel Assistant; Junior Executive
PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN
- Understanding the scope and importance of their roles to support and assist.
- Learn the customer’s (bosses, internal & external) expectations and how to manage them.
- How to communicate effectively: choice of words, intonation, body language; projecting professional image as a front-liner (dressing and grooming).
- Basic skills in business writing: format, style and organization of writing (letters, memos, minutes, telephone messages).
- Effective communication through the telephone: use of voice, intonation and the right words; handling inquiries and managing difficult callers.
- Office housekeeping: organizing and prioritizing of work.
The program will be conducted using a combination of lectures, discussion, case studies and role plays
Carlina Agnes Patuwo
Lina is the principal consultant and founder of her own human resource application service provider and consulting business. She coaches human resource practitioners in human resource processes, secretaries and other individuals. She has 32 years’ management, human resources, secretarial, administration, consultancy and training experience and has undertaken various projects and performed a range of services including training delivery, needs analysis and research, and consulting. Lina graduated from Tarakanita Academy in Jakarta with a major in Secretarial Science degree, which then accomplished and gained her knowledge and experience as a Secretary to Managing Director from a pipe manufacturing company in Jakarta in 1982. Her management experience has led her to believe that all personnel within any organization can excel through developing their mental resources, consequently benefiting not only themselves but also the institutions they represent. Among her list of clients are Pfizer Indonesia, Bank CIMB Niaga, Bank Maybank Syariah, Bank BNI, United Tractors, Alstom Grid, Kapal Api Global, Rajawali Corpora, Express Transindo Utama (Express Taxi), KPK, Kementerian Perhubungan, LPSE Kementerian Keuangan, Samsung Electronics Indonesia, Chevron Pacific Indonesia, Travira Air, and any more.
cforms contact form by delicious:days
Jika jadwal yang Anda cari sudah terselenggara (terlewat). Silahkan hubungi kami untuk permintaan jadwal terbarunya di 0899-812-1246