Petroleum Engineering Economics and Risk Analysis
Petroleum / Oil & Gas
20-23 Juli 2010
Pembicara / Fasilitator
Prof. DR. Ir. Widjajono Partowidagdo, M.Sc
per participant, excluding accommodation & tax.
Economic analyses that primarily involve engineering and technical projects commonly are called engineering economic studies or engineering economics. Petroleum business is just like other business which is aimed to make profit. Profit is a function of production, price, costs and government take (tax and non tax) and minimum return. To maintain production, any business needs to maintain stock. Stock in Petroleum Business is proven reserves. Petroleum business is a risky business.
To understand Petroleum Engineering Economics needs knowledge of petroleum proven reserve and production, price, costs, government take, contractor profit, minimum return and risks of Petroleum Business.
- Dynamics of Petroleum Business
- Petroleum Reserves and Production
- Methods to Measure Profit Indicators
- Selections among Alternatives
- Government Take from Tax and non Tax
- Cost Estimation
- Risk Management and Decision Making
- Petroleum Contract in Indonesia
- Engineers and Staff (Production, Operations, Facilities, Reservoir, Petroleum, Optimization, Design, Construction, and Maintenance)
- Geoscientists (Geologists, Geophysicists, and Petro physicists)
- Non Engineers (Accounting, Finance, Legal, Planning, Support)
- Team Leaders, Supervisors, Superintendents, and Managers
- Anybody who wish to know Petroleum Engineering Economic
cforms contact form by delicious:days