Pipeline Integrity Management System of Corrosion Control & Cathodic Protection
8 – 10 Oktober 2013
15 – 17 Oktober 2013
29 – 31 Oktober 2013
12 – 14 November 2013
26 – 28 November 2013
3 – 5 Desember 2013
10 – 12 Desember 2013
24 – 26 Desember 2013
- Grand aston, Yogyakarta ( Rp. 7.500.000/ participant non residential, special price
Rp. 7.000.000/participant for minimum 3 participants from the same company.
- Hard Rock Hotel, Bali. ( Rp. 11.500.000/ participant non residential, special price
Rp. 11.000.000/prticipant for minimum 3 participants from the same company.
- Aston Hotel, Balikpapan ( Rp. 9.500.000/ participant non residential, special price
Rp. 9.000.000/prticipant for minimum 3 participants from the same company.
- Best Western Premiere Hotel, Solo ( Rp. 8.000.000/ participant non residential, special price
Rp. 7.500.000/prticipant for minimum 3 participants from the same company.
- Sheraton Senggigi Hotel, Lombok ( Rp.12.000.000/ participant non residential, special price Rp. 11.500.000/prticipant for minimum 3 participants from the same company.
- Aston Tropicana, Bandung Rp. 8.500.000/ participant non residential, special price
Rp. 8.000.000/prticipant for minimum 3 participants from the same company
This special practical approach course is designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of applied corrosion prevention, control and monitoring techniques for oil and gas surface facilities equipment and pipeline, combating internal corrosion damages using chemical inhibitor injection, and to improve personal skill and ability to control, monitor and evaluate the results of pigging operation and chemical injection with corrosion coupon, scale coupon, ER corrosion probes and LPR corrosion probes.
After completion of this practical course, participant will better understand and get improvement on how corrosion occurs and why corrosion attacks oil & gas surface facilities equipment and pipeline, how to prevent, control and minimize oil & gas corrosion damage, and how to monitor and evaluate the results of corrosion control measures and pigging.
Participant will get improvement corrosion coupon, scale coupon, ER corrosion probes, LPR corrosion probes and corrosion probe data readings, and the application of on-line corrosion monitoring techniques in pipeline integrity management system.
In this specially designed practical course participant will learn from and discuss with professional instructor the following subjects:
- Pipeline Integrity Management System
- Ten Steps to Pipeline Integrity Management
- Hazard Assessment and Risk Based Inspection
- Corrosion Monitoring and Inspection
- Failure Analysis, Incident Investigation & Reporting
- Pipeline Corrosion Inhibition
- Pipeline Inspection, Maintenance and Pigging Operation
- Potential Operational Problems in Oil &Gas Pipeline System
- Inspection Methods for Potential Failures and Wall Thickness Reduction
- Pipeline Cleaning and Pigging Operations
- Pipeline External Maintenance with Cathodic Protection
- Practical Guidelines for Oil & Gas Pipeline Service Contracts Strategy
- Pipeline Integrity Monitoring Techniques
- Pipeline Coating Defects and External Failures Monitoring
- Pipe-to-soil Potential Measurement
- Transformer/Rectifier Voltage-Current Monitoring and Regulation
- Corrosion, Pitting, Erosion, Scale, MIC and SRB Monitoring
- Weight-loss Corrosion Rate Measurement
- Practical Guidelines for the Selection and Use of Paints, Coatings and Wrapping Materials
- Generic Types and Characteristics of Coatings and Wrapping Materials
- Guidelines for the Selection of Coating Types and Topcoat Materials
- Marine Growth Control and Lining for Underwater and Splash Zone
- Paints and Coatings Application and Inspection Techniques
- Effective Dry Film Thickness and the Economics of Paint & Coating Use
- Cathodic Protection with Sacrificial Anode (SACP)
- Resistivity, Coating Defect and Potential Measurement Techniques
- Half-Cells and Materials Required for Measurement and Protection
- Guidelines for Determination of Protection Current Requirement
- Selection of Suitable SACP Anode Type and Anode Material
- Inspection, Monitoring, Adjustment and Evaluation of SACP
- Cathodic Protection with Impressed Current (ICCP)
- The Use of Insulating Flanges and Current Jumper
- Design Calculation and Layout for Application of Impressed Current
- Guidelines for the Selection of ICCP Anode Type and Anode Material
- Transformer/Rectifier and the ICCP Electrical Component
- ICCP Failure or Damage because of Foreign Pipeline Crossing
Ir. Agus Jayatun, MT
Wajib diikuti oleh
Technical and non-technical personnel of Oil and Gas Company who involves in or concern with daily oil & gas surface equipment and pipeline operation and maintenance against internal corrosion, those who responsible of the integrity and continuity of oil and gas transportation through pipeline system and those who responsible to maintain pigging and chemical injection into the pipeline and monitoring corrosion and scale problems with corrosion Coupons, ER probes and LPR probes.
- Case Study
- Training kit
- Hard and soft copy course material
- 2x coffee break and lunch
- Convenience meeting room
Kode : 56543
cforms contact form by delicious:days