Practical Internal Audit ISO 9001 : 2008
Tuesday – Thursday, Nov 17-19 ‘ 2009 ( 3 Days)
09.00 – 17.00
Menara Cakrawala ( Skyline Building) JAC 19th floor
Jl. MH Thamrin no. 9
Mr. Jack Edward Parsaoran
Jack Edward is a Professional Trainer who has extensive teaching and training experience in several large companies such as : Astra Daihatsu Motor, Adira Insurance, MAA Assurance, Krakatau Steel, Babcock & Wilcox Asia. He has conducted public and In-house trainings with excellent results. He has attended various major training such as IRCA Lead Assessor. He graduated from Mining Engineering Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB).
Normal registration Rp. 6.000.000 *
Special Offer Rp. 5.000.000 * (DISCOUNT RATE )
Exclusive Fee Rp 3,750,000 * SPECIAL RATE ( TAKE ACTION , just for early registration until Nov 1, 2009 or participant applying more than one seat)
*[Fees are already covering meals, coffee breaks, training materials and kits, workshops, examination and certificate]
The maximum number of delegates for this course is 20 participants only.
On successfully completing the course, students will be able to:
1. Understand the ISO 9001:2008 standard
2. Understand key quality issues
3. Plan an audit against a set of audit criteria
4. Successfully execute a quality management systems audit
5. Create clear, concise and relevant audit reports
6. Communicate your report to a client
The course uses a mixture of taught sessions, discussions and practical exercises to achieve its aims. The practical exercises are based upon a fictional company. However, the procedures, work instructions and data are typical and could relate to many different enterprises equally. The practical exercises have been carefully designed to focus upon issues that commonly arise during QMS audits.
Pre – Requisites
Completion of secondary education
A prior knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001 would be beneficial.
1. Quality Issues
2. Quality Management Systems overview.
3. What to look for in Quality Management System.
4. Audit Techniques.
5. What to look for in Management Responsibility.
6. What to look for in Resource Management.
7. What to look for in Product Realization.
8. What to look for in Measurement, Analysis and Improvement.
9. Accreditation Issues.
10.Practical Exercises and Feedback.
There is a two-hour examination for this course. Delegates will also be assessed on the basis of their progress throughout the exercises. Delegates who successfully complete both the examination and the continuous assessment will be awarded a certificate of Successful Completion.
cforms contact form by delicious:days