Process Management Excellence (JAKARTA)
Execution Excellence is not just a matter of having an excellent strategic positioning (doing different things), but also acquiring a competitive operational excellence (doing same things much better than competitors). Based on the model of Strategy and Performance Execution Excellence (SPEx2), has developed a proprietary methodology: Process Management Excellence (PMEx) which would allow your organization implement a highly practical yet measurable process improvements to attain an operational excellence.
PMEx model has been tested and implemented in various world-class companies. Process can be defined as ‘a series of actions or steps taken in order to achieve a particular end’ (Oxford English Dic). PMEx will improve the way your business create and deliver value to your customers. Proven model, practical tools coupled with action-learning through in-class process simulations and competitions is a new method that will help you learn and have fun too.
At the end of the course, the participants should have a good understanding of:
- The need of Process Management to implement strategies excellently.
- The theory of MMI Method to achieve the Process Management Excellence
- Using the right tools for each MMI phase
- How to apply MAP-MEASURE-IMPROVE phase to the real project from your company
- How to prepare yourself a successful project roll-out
Workshop Outline :
DAY 1 :
- Business Process Mapping
- Level in Process Mapping From Value Chain to SOP
- Why Measuring Processes?
- Definisi Process Indicators
- Process Performance Review
DAY 2 :
- Process Improvement as Part of Organization Development (OD)
- Process Improvement Methodologies
- Case Study : Process Improvement Competition
- Tanggal : 20-21 September 2016
- Tempat : Mercure Hotel, Jakarta
- Investasi : Rp 8.900.000 + PPn 10%