Professional For Secretary (2 Hari)
25-26 Juni 2015
10-11 Juli 2015
11-12 Agustus 2015
11-12 September 2015
28-29 Oktober 2015
10-11 November 2015
14-15 Desember 2015
09.00 – 16.30 WIB
Estubizi Business Center
Setiabudi Building 2 Lantai 1
Jl.HR.Rasuna Said ,Kuningan
An efficient and effective office secretary builds good image of an organization and proves to be an asset to his/her supervisor. Information technology has brought about a paradigm shift in office working and the skills required by office secretaries. Decision makers are overloaded by information and data so they need skillfully trained to stream line the flow of information. The more skills they have, the more time their organizational heads will save and the organization as a whole will become more effective and professional.
During the workshop, the participants will review and discuss which kind of duties and skills they are responsible for and which standards should be achieved in performing a variety of office tasks.
After completing this practical program, participants will be able to:
- Understand how her role as Secretary contributes to organizational success
- Build an effective work team
- Plan and coordinate workflow and productivity
- Interact with people in ways which reinforce positive working relationships
- Show concern for excellence
- Manage personal emotions and stress
- Manage conflict, difficult situations and people with ease
- Deliver presentations to small groups for maximum effect
This Program is suitable for all secretaries or professionals in each industry who lead secretarial support, manage an office environment, or work as a personal assistant within the organization.
1. The Role of the Secretary
- Key functions of your role
2. Communicating for Results
- Why are effective communication skills important?
- What is communication?
- The communication process
- Barriers to effective communication
- Skills for effective communication, persuasion and influence
- Listening – the key to communication success
3. Leadership Styles
- Your leadership style
- Factors that influence leadership in your organization and in your office
- Ways in which you can influence your team
4. Effective Presentation Skills
- Planning an effective presentation
- Writing a script or notes
- Practice and rehearsal
- Personal delivery skills
5. Managing Work
- Time management/self-management
- Managing stress
- Goal setting
- Priority management
- Dealing with time wasters
6. Managing Conflict
- What is conflict?
- Finding an appropriate conflict management style
- Mapping and defining conflict
- Appropriate assertiveness and empathy
- Dealing with anger in yourself and others
CARLINA A. PATUWO
With 30 years experience in Secretarial, HR, Training, Management & Consultancy fields, Lina set up and established her own business, Choice Management Consultants. She is a coach for secretaries and a facilitator in personal development program.
Rp. 3.500.000,- / peserta. Peserta Non-Residential.
Sudah termasuk Meeting Package, Training Kits, Modul Pelatihan dan Sertifikat.