Professional Project Management
14-17 Mei 2012
18.-16 Mei 2012
09.00 – 16.30 WIB
Estubizi Business Center
Setiabudi Building 2 Lantai 1
Jl.HR.Rasuna Said ,Kuningan
This workshop will offer an overview and implementation of Project Management. The course is designed is based on the perspective of improving project delivery, which is one metric of a Project Management success; and practically it is an important measure. The industry that have implemented Project Management need to ensure the Project Management is providing expected results, and adding value to the business. This course will provide strategies and tactics to enable process improvement for a currently established project management procedure in the organization executing projects.
The workshop shall provide the capabilities to the participants in determining how best to use the Project Management methodology for organization advantage, and how to develop and use a competency model for project professionals involving in the projects.
Discover methods to implement the typical project management and the specific functions which should be performed as related to project implementation.
Assess the maturity of your project management team and recognize its contribution to professional responsibility in project management.
The workshop is built around a series of consecutive structured lectures, class exercises, and class discussions with the perspectives of project management. The scope of the course includes discussion of the components of the Project Management Knowledge including: Recognize critical characteristics of a PM team to foster organizational success in implementing the projects , prevent runaway projects, conduct a project audit , perform a competency analysis, identify key roles and responsibilities in project implementation, prepare a Project Charter, conduct an project implementation assessment, establish metrics for gauging and monitoring performance, develop a project implementation plan, use the project management best practices to promote professional responsibility as related information technology projects.
At the completion of the course participants shall benefit from the course such as:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the Project Management Knowledge a well designed in the project implementation methodology, and effectively shall have the capability to effectively implement the knowledge
- Understand the challenges which will be faced during construction and project implementation, and how to address them effectively and efficiently
- Learn how to evaluate key metrics of success during the project life cycle, and how to improve project results performance
- Gain thorough understanding and capability in:
- Defining business requirement
- Defining functional specifications
- Defining test script and application test
- Learn techniques to manage project portfolios more effectively Improve risk management strategies and tactics for addressing risk within the cycle of project processes such as: initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and control, and completion (closure)
- Learn how best practices in project management are implemented, and which of the strategies and tactics may be right for participants from specific organization.
PROGRAM OUTLINE :
- The perspectives and overview of Project Management (PM) and PMBOK as Best Practice
- The application of Project Management Best Practices to Enhance Project Performance
- Coping with Runaway project
- Competency Model for Project Management Professionals
- Project Management Maturity and the Project Management Knowledge Areas
- The Essential Functions of PM
- Project Management Methodology Implementation
- Professional Code of Ethics and Responsibility in IT-Project Management
- Case Studies and Exercises
Senior and Middle Project Managers with responsibility for the project execution, and Project Management team including Methodology and Functional Experts, Project Managers, and Project Coordinators. Managers wishing to increase or update their knowledge of project management methodology functions and processes. Others with an interest in improving project management results within their organizations, and who would benefit from an understanding of the project management knowledge as related to project implementation. Direct involvement in a particular project, either as a project manager or as a staff member, then this training becomes a recommended Lecturing.
DR.IR.Fauzi Hasan, MM, MBA, PMP, CISA, CISSP, SSCP, CISM, CGEIT, CPRC, CSCP, APICS, Cert. , ITIL Expert, Change Management (APMG), Prince2
Rp. 5.500.000,- / peserta.
Peserta Non-Residential. Sudah termasuk Meeting Package, Training Kits, Modul Pelatihan dan Sertifikat.
cforms contact form by delicious:days
Jika jadwal yang Anda cari sudah terselenggara (terlewat). Silahkan hubungi kami untuk permintaan jadwal terbarunya di 0899-812-1246