Project Management Office (PMO)
The Essence In Making Large Complex Project Successful
7-8 Juni 2012
Hotel Harris, Jakarta
How PMO will provide the structure and support necessary to achieve project success through a team of dedicated, qualified, and supported resources
How PMO will ease the management of interdependencies, risks and issues through a focused and enterprise view
How PMO will facilitate coordination and communication across multiple work streams and functional areas, enabling ell-informed decision-making
The program gives the right understanding of PMO concept as well as to give the right PMO technique to apply in large complex projects. A lot of sharing practical experiences will be gained by facilitator from leading consultancy organizations.
After the course, participants are expected:
- To understand the concept of PMO
- Be able to provide thought leadership and practices related to program management and PMO organizations.
- Having the right guidelines in applying PMO in their project
- Review current Alliance program management practices and identify gaps.
- Develop a recommended model for the future Alliance PMO that would include the following components:
- Roles and responsibilities
- Organization structure
- Staffing requirements (skills and FTEs)
- Program management practices, templates and guidelines
- Develop a framework for measuring PMO benefits realization
- Assist Alliance Project Leadership in institutionalizing the PMO and program management practices.
Anyone involved in Project Management and especially those who want to sharpen their skills in managing large complex project portfolio. Anyone who wants to bring added value to their organization by delivering a consistent message and the right projects on time, every time. Anyone looking to distinguish themselves in the Project Management and PMO community.
- Session 1: Why PMO
- Session 2: PMO Objective
- PMO Approach
- PMO Governance
- PMO Tools
- PMO Automated Application
- Successful Experiences
- Wrap-up and Summary
DURATION AND TRAINING COMPOSITION
The training is carried out for 2 (two days), which composed of 60% theory and 40% application.
Biaya Rp. 6.500.000,-/peserta, (belum termasuk PPN 10%)
- Makan siang
- Coffee break
- Training kit
Seno is graduated from Universitas Indonesia majoring in Accounting. He is registered Indonesian Accountant. He has been doing IT consultancy for 19 years doing various roles: Business Analyst, Technical Developer, Project Manager, Project Director as well as Sales. He is now majoring in Telecommunication Industry for the last few years. Currently he is serving as Director, Key Accounts in leading muti national IT company.
Kode : A3487835
cforms contact form by delicious:days
Jika jadwal yang Anda cari sudah terselenggara (terlewat). Silahkan hubungi kami untuk permintaan jadwal terbarunya di 0899-812-1246