23-24 Oktober 2008
09:00 – 16:00
Patra Office Tower Suite#1710
Jl. Gatot Subroto Kav. 32-34
Pembicara / Fasilitator
Ir. Slamet Afandi, MBA.
(hard & soft copy materi, Sertifikat, Lunch & Coffee Break, souvenir)
Optimize your portfolio of projects for maximum success! At its best, project management helps projects get done right — but project portfolio management makes sure the right projects get done in the first place. This practical, interactive seminar focuses on the key functions of portfolio management, and offers a broader range of best practices, including evaluation and prioritization of projects, resource allocation, portfolio balancing and ongoing management, plus hands-on exercises.
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT
1. Cut project costs up to 25% while achieving 90% project success rates
2. Identify the project portfolio structure and decision making processes
3. Assess, select and prioritize projects for an effective, balanced portfolio
4. Apply techniques to measure project portfolio effectiveness
5. Acquire processes and tools for allocating resources across the portfolio
6. Reduce redundant projects and kill nonviable projects
7. Manage change in a dynamic project portfolio
8. Develop a portfolio management implementation plan
WHAT YOU WILL COVER
1. Definition and benefits of project portfolio management
2. Roles and responsibilities
3. Differentiating between regulatory, discretionary and mandatory projects
4. Changing control processes
5. Identifying and prioritizing strategic objectives
6. Creating criteria and weighing factors to evaluate projects and programs
7. Financial analysis and risk
8. The Theory of Constraints and how it applies to projects
9. Balancing the protfolio
10. Monitoring and controling of projects and programs
11. Implementing a portfolio management system
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Executives, leaders, managers, and all those managing projects, programs and portfolios on a strategic level. Formal project management training is required.
Kode : BTOP017
cforms contact form by delicious:days