Pump Selection, Design and Operation for Oil and Gas Surface Production Facilities
21-24 September 2010
Pembicara / Fasilitator
Dr. Ir. Sudjati Rachmat, DEA graduated from Petroleum Engineering Department of ITB in 1979 and got his Doctorate Degree with honored in 1987 from Ecole Centrale de Lyon I, France . The topic of his thesis is Modelisation Numerique d’Ecoulements Polyphasiques en Milieux Poreux Application au Cas de Calcul des Champs de Pressions et de Saturations dans un Gisement de Petrole.
For the time being, he became a lecturer in Petroleum Engineering Department of ITB. His subjects are Analysis and Numerical Method, Engineering Mathematics, Computer Simulation, Flu id Mechanic, Artificial Intelligence for Petroleum Engineering.
He also gave many courses to the community, such as: basic reservoir engineering and reservoir simulation, basic production engineering, down hole well testing, statistic and numerical method for petroleum engineering, basic log interpretation, etc. He is a member of some profession organization such as: IATMI, SPE/EIME, IMA, HAIAI, FPS-USA, INAGA, and IGA.
After participate in this course, the participants will be able and capable to :
- Understand the basic concept of oil and gas handling with surface processes and operation facilities , and how to operate pump technology in field application.
- Diagnostic of oil and gas flow performance under actual pumping drive mechanism and future performance with current handling processes.
- Analyze the production flow potential of oil and gas flow under actual handling facilities system processes and to plan the better development processes according to fluid flow capacity.
- Understand the fundamentals of microscopic and macroscopic aspects the phenomena of oil and gas handling processes and operation with given surface facilities and pumping system.
* Introduction to Oil and Gas Production Operation
* Oil Surface Production Facilities
o Well Equipments
o Pigging System
o Gas Scrubber
o Gas Dehydarator
o Pumps : Centrifugal, Reciprocating, Diaphragm
* Gas Surface Processing Facilities
o Gas Sweetening
o Heat Exchanger
o Fractionation, Liquefaction, Refrigeration System
* Pump Basic Theory
o Centrifugal Pump
o Conservation of Mass
o Specific Velocity
o Pump Performance
* Pump Specification
o Pump Specification
o Flow Capacity
o Fluid Properties
o Net Positive Heads
o Rotation Determination and Pump Types
o Viscous Fluid Correction
o Material Selection
o Prime Movers Selection
* Pump Application
o Pump Installation Plan
o Pump Application Example
* Pump Construction
o Pump Classification by Impeller
o Pump Classification by Casing
o Pump Classification by Stage Number
o Pump Classification by Axis Position
* Pump Operation
o Head Capacity Curve
o Parallel and Serial Operation
o Capacity Regulator
o Water Hummer
o Pressure Fluctuation
o Automatic Operation
* Pump Instalation
o Horizontal Instalation
o Vertical Instalation
o Submersible Instalation
o Pipping System
o Vibration and Noise Protection
* Pump Maintenance
o First Inspection
o Operation Condition Observation
o Safety Instrument
o Maintenance Management
* Pump Trouble Shooting
o General Trouble Shooting
o Submersible Pump Trouble Shooting
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
Documentation & Dress Code
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by TIM.
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
- Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
- Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
- Interactive presentation with discussion
- Convenient training facilities with five star quality
- Lunch per day
- Morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Half day city tour at the end of training session following by dinner with entertainment (Optional)
- Exclusive flash disk.
This training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)
cforms contact form by delicious:days
Jika jadwal yang Anda cari sudah terselenggara (terlewat). Silahkan hubungi kami untuk permintaan jadwal terbarunya di 0899-812-1246