Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) BANDUNG
- 27 May 2015-29 May 2015
- 24 Jun 2015-26 Jun 2015
- 01 Jul 2015-03 Jul 2015
- 19 Aug 2015-21 Aug 2015
- 30 Sep 2015-02 Oct 2015
- 21 Oct 2015-23 Oct 2015
- 25 Nov 2015-27 Nov 2015
- 16 Dec 2015-18 Dec 2015
Hotel Kagum Group Bandung (Golden Flower, Banana Inn, Grand Seriti, Carrcadin, Amaroossa, Grand Serela, Gino Feruci, Verona Palace, Malaka, Zodiac Taurus)
INVESTATION PRICE/ PERSON :
- Rp 6.500.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp 6.250.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp 5.950.000/person (if there are 3 or more participants from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS :
- Training Module
- Training CD Contains Training Material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Jacket or Waistcoat or T-Shirt
- Bag or Backpackers
- Training Photo
- Training Room with Full AC Facilities and multimedia
- Once lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
- Qualified instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from venue of training(if minimal number of participants from one company is 4 persons)
TRAINING INTRODUCTION :
This course is beneficial especially for continuous process industry and utilizes sophisticate and expensive production equipment, such as: Oil and Gas Industry, Electricity Plant, Petrochemical Plant, Marine Industry, Manufacturing, Automotive, Assembling Industry, Aviation, Construction, Pulp and Paper, Mining, etc. The course is designed by considering the need of maintenance method that reliable to ensure the success of production, a method of maintenance to push downs a break down or unplanned disturbance. The requirement of efficient and effective method of maintenance becomes more important when plant facility is automatic system. The big loss can come, if it is late to improve maintenance operation system, low productivity, wasting working hours, last production, engine big failure, and in-harmony relation with customer, successful.
TRAINING OBJECTIVES :
- To understand the Reliability-Centered Maintenance (RCM) as basic of maintenance management implementation or as an aid-tool for cost management and as part of project management.
- To understand maintenance philosophy based an the third generation of previous maintenance generation i.e.: first generation (breakdown maintenance) and second generation (preventive maintenance)
- To avoid total failure by knowing what kind of failure will happen.
- To understand root cause mechanism of failure
- To minimize maintenance cost and operate the equipment until maximum capacity
- To increase output and improve productivity of existing facility
- To get plant equipment, reliable, effective and efficient
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE :
1. What is Reliability-Centered Maintenance (RCM)?
- Fundamental change of maintenance philosophy
- Maintenance and RCM
- Basic idea of RCM
- RCM implementation
- RCM achievement
2. Plant Registration
- What is Plant Registration?
- What is equipment?
- How to number the asset?
- What kind of information has to be registered?
- How to compile plant registration?
3. Function and Failure
- Function and standard performance
- Failure mode
- Failure effects
- Failure Consequences
- Hidden failure consequent
- Safety and environment consequent
- Operational consequent
4. Preventive Actions
- Engineering feasibility
- Life time dependable failure
- Scheduled restoration
- Scheduled replacement
- Life time undependable failure
- Scheduled condition monitoring
- Selection of preventive actions
5. Defaults Actions
- Scheduled efforts to find failure
- Non Scheduled maintenance
- Zone inspection and walk-around check
6. RCM Decision Diagram
- Effort and consequent integration
- RCM decision making process
- Filling out decision sheet
7. Plan, Organize and Control Proposed Tasks
- Task grouping
- Planning system and maintenance control
- Failure report
- Various Failure and its History
- Failure process
- Six failure patterns
- Historical data
8. RCM Implementation
- Who knows?
- Pre-review RCM group
- Facilitator and auditor
- Implementation strategy
- Short term approach
- RCM Forever
9. Build skill in RCM
- What is RCM Achievement?
- Result of RCM analysis
- Benefit of RCM
- Why RCM?
10. RCM History
- Airline enterprise experience
- RCM at other industry
11. Case Study
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING?
- The following selected participants should attend this course:
- Maintenance Engineer/ Superintendent/ Supervisor
- Rotating Engineer/ Superintendent/Supervisor
- Power Plant Engineer/Superintendent /Supervisor
- Manufacturing Manager
- Everybody who wants to broaden knowledge and interest in this topics
Dr. Ir. Edy Suwondo is a lecturer at the Aerospace Engineering Department, Institute Technology of Bandung (ITB) and a member of the Aircraft Design, Operation and Maintenance Research Group, ITB. He has been working in the area of maintenance since 1992. His expertise is in Reliability Centered Maintenance, Reliability Control Program, Maintenance Planning and Life Cycle Costing. He has conducted various research in those area at GMF AeroAsia, Royal Dutch Airlines (KLM), Nusantara Turbine and Propulsion (PT NTP) and Indonesian Aerospace Company (IAe). He involves also in various projects in his research group. Mr. Edy Suwondo received his bachelor degree from the Aerospace Engineering ITB and his doctor degree from Aerospace Engineering, Delft University of Technology (TU Delft), The Netherlands. His doctor research was in the applications of Life Cycle Costing in maintenance area