Responding to Risks Effectively with KEY RISK INDICATORS
27-28 Juni 2012
Holiday Inn Resort Baruna, Kuta, Bali,
Host of The Event
Mr. Deddy Jacobus – Senior Partner, Risk Management, Secretary General of the Association of Risk Management Practitioners (ARMP); Certified Member of the Institute Internal Audit (IIA), Florida, USA; Certified Member of the Lembaga Komisaris dan Direktur Indonesia (LKDI) – Komite Nasional Kebijakan Gonvernance; Board Member of Center for Corporate Leadership (CCL), Jakarta.
Speakers of the Event
- Dr. Pandu Patriadi, Deputy Director, Pusat Pengelolaan Risiko Fiskal, Ministry of Finance, Republic of Indonesia
- Mr. Ikhsan Sembiring, OVP Risk Management, PT. Telkom Indonesia, Tbk.
- Dr. Adi Djoko Guritno, Risk Management Commision Head, PT Timah (Persero), Tbk
- Mr. Phil Leifermann, The Institute of Internal Auditors, Asia-Pacific
- Mr. Tony Simmonds, Standard Committee Member, the Association of Risk Management Practitioners (ARMP)
- Mr. Rainer Widjaja, Director, Optus Risk Management Solution, Jakarta
Registration Fee :
(Early Bird : IDR. 6.000.000 for Registration & Payment Receive Before 27th May 2012)
*10% Discount for members
Conferences Package Inclusive :
2x Coffee Break/day, 1x Lunch/day, 1x Gala Dinner, Sertificate of attendance, Souvenir , Material Kit inside USB 4GB, Complementary WIFI Access, City Tour.
GET SPECIAL DOORPRIZE : Blackberry Bellagio.. Samsung Galaxi W…Books and many more..!
Why about KEY RISK INDICATORS?
Risk Management without risk indicators will fail to provide the necessary insights and early warnings to management. On the contrary, with risk indicators management will be able to anticipate and avoid the bad suprises while at the same time optimizing the oppotunities arise.
Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) as a quantified matrix of indicators of highly significant risks is now becoming more often spoken about among risk management practitioners and strategic planning team. As quantitative indicators, KRIs is more forward looking (predictive) compares to other lagging business/performance indicators and hence all organizations that need to improve their performance should consider developing KRIs. KRIs makes it possible to ensure the achievement of corporate objectives through proactive responses of threats (downside risks) and opportunities (upside risks).
This two day seminar is designed to bring together the cutting-edge knowledge and hands on experiences of our noteable speakers on the significance benefits of KRIs to our business success and on how to develop and utilise KRIs for higher performance/achievements.
- To share with participants the contemporary reseach findings on benefits of Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) and best practices in developing them.
- To facilitate sharing of experiences on opportunities and challenges in developing and utilising KRIs based on participants’s business characteristics.
- 08.00 Registration and welcoming ceremony
- 08.30 Welcoming Remarks – Key Risk Indicators an Overview of the Two-Day Seminar, Deddy Jacobus (host of the event), Risk Workshop International
- 09.15 Session 1 – Country Risk, Understanding the Key Indicators, Dr. Pandu Patriadi, Head of Fiscal Risk Management, Ministry of Finance, Republic of Indonesia
- 10.15 Morning Refreshment
- 10.30 Session 2 – Sharing of Experience: How Telkom Indonesia collects and utilises KRIs, Ikhsan Sembiring, OVP Risk Management, Telkom Indonesia, Tbk
- 12.00 Lunch Break
- 13.00 Session 3 – Key Risk Indicators (KRI), updates on research findings and current development, Tony Simmonds, the Association of Risk Management Practitioners (ARMP)
- 14.30 Afternoon Refreshment
- 15.00 City Tour to Beach Front Discovery Shopping Mall, Kuta, Bali
- 18.30 Gala Dinner
- 09.00 Session 1 – Integrating risk management and audit efforts with risk management information system, Mr. Phil Leifermann, The Institute of Internal Auditors, Asia Pacific.
- 10.30. Morning Refreshement
- 10.45 Session 2 – Sharing of Experience: How PT Timah utilises KRIs with integrated risk management information system Dr. Adi Djoko Guritno, PT Timah (Persero) Tbk
- 12.00 Lunch Break
- 13.00 Session 3 – Case Discussion: Which KRIs we should build? Deddy Jacobus, Risk Workshop International
- 14.30 Afternoon Refreshment
- 14.45 Closing Remarks – Key Points of the Event and Closing Remarks, Deddy Jacobus, Risk Workshop International
- 15.00 Farewell Party with Door Prizes
Who Should Attend
- BOD dan BOC
- Management and Staff Operation Divisions
- Management and Staff Functional Support Divisions
- Management and Staff Risk Management Functio
- Management and Staff Internal Audit Function
- Risk Analysts
- RCSA Team
- Strategic Planning Team
cforms contact form by delicious:days
Jika jadwal yang Anda cari sudah terselenggara (terlewat). Silahkan hubungi kami untuk permintaan jadwal terbarunya di 0899-812-1246