Service Recovery : Create Loyal Customers For Life
20 – 22 February 2012
14 – 16 Mei 2012
03 – 05 September 2012
12 – 14 November 2012
Hotel Golden Flower Bandung
1. WHY IS SERVICE RECOVERY SO IMPORTANT ?
OBJECTIVES IN THIS SESSION:
Because this Topic will tell you about how to Empowerment Employees and at the same time to keep the Customer loyal to our Company even to bring their family, friends and relatives come to our company.
TRAINING OUTLINE IN THIS SESSION :
a. What is Service Recovery
- The Step that should follow a mistake
- Aim at the individual
- Solving the Customer problem
- Creating Customer satisfaction
b. Putting a smile on a Customer face
- Wonderful Service
- Quick Service
- Precise Service
METHOD IN THIS SESSION:
- Answer & Question
2. CREATE LOYAL CUSTOMER FOR LIFE
After completing the course, the participants of Service Recovery Course will be expected to be able to:
- Solving a customer’s problem. They understand the importance of service recovery to their bottom lines.
- They drive superior customer service strategically. That means everyone, from the CEO on down, walks the talk and reinforces the importance of customer service.
- They make sure their policies, procedures and systems are customer-friendly.
- They hire good people and treat them well, investing time and money to train and coach them in the art of customer service.
- They empower their employees, giving them the authority to bend and break the rules, to use their common sense and to take care of the customer.
METHOD IN THIS SESSION :
- Lecturing and presentation
- Role Playing
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING? :
- General service supervisor/ superintendent/ manager
- Camp service or township supervisor/ superintendent/manager
- Field operation supervisor/superintendent/manager
- Logistic supervisor/superintendent/manager
- Staff who deals or takes care and involve in contract of accommodation and catering services
- Everybody or professional who wants to broaden knowledge or gain Benefit from this course
Teddy Lukman, S.Sos,
was graduated from National Hotel Institute Bandung in 1978. In practical ha had experience as Manager at Ramada Hotel in Frankfurt Germany 1989, and as Manager at Sari Ater Hotel 1986. Currently he is teaching Hotel Management System at National Hotel Institute in Bandung. He is very familiar for the hotel management software like Prolog Hospitality System, HIS AS-400 IBM, Maxial, MYOH, and Fidelo. Instead of lecturer he also gives in-house training in hotel management system at four–star and five-star hotels in Indonesia
TRAINING DURATION :
INVESTATION PRICE/PERSON :
- Rp 5.500.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp 5.250.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp 4.950.000/person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS
- Training Module
- Training CD Contains Training Material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Jacket or Waistcoat or T-Shirt
- Bag or Backpackers
- Training Photo
- Training Room with Full AC Facilities and multimedia
- Once lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
- Qualified instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from venue of training(if minimal number of participants from one company is 4 persons)
Create Loyal Customers For Life, Creating Customer satisfaction, Customer Satisfaction, Solving the Customer problem, Wonderful Service
Diposting tgl : January 13th, 2012