Star Powerfull Emotional Intelligence (Quotient) At Work
A large part of our success in life is based on our EQ, our emotional quotient.
How we manage our emotions and the way we relate to others determines how successful and satisfied we are at work, home, and with friends. Our EQ is the ability to make and deepen connections at three levels: with ourselves (personal mastery), with another person (one-to-one), and within groups/teams.
- After join this training, participant will able to:
- Explore the EQ model
- Identify the principles and skills necessary for personal insights and understanding in the work place.
- Answer the questions: what is EQ, why is it beneficial, and how can I enhance my current EQ knowledge and skills at the office to ensure career success and better working relationships.
- Assess your EQ, identify difficult work situations, and apply the principles of EQ to the work place.
- Extensive individualized feedback and attention.
- Avoid the high costs of low EQ.
Small group discussion
Individual self assessment
Pembicara / Fasilitator
CAHYANA PUTHUT WIJANARKA, MM.MH
He is an interest combination between practical and theoretical with human resource development background at a biggest automotive industry in Indonesia. He uses his talent in development human resource with behavior approach for change and managing people.
With uniqueness in deliver training and willingness to understand the right approach for his participants, he makes his participants understand the objectives training in enjoyable situation and get all participants involve.
cforms contact form by delicious:days