STRATEGIC APPROACH TO HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
22-23 Maret 2010
08.30 – 17.00 WIB
Arthaloka Building 11th Floor, Suite 1108
Jl. Jenderal Sudirman 2
Pembicara / Fasilitator
Untung P. Siahaan
Untung is the Senior Associate at Choice Management Consultant. He was the lead HR Consultant at Trimitra Consultants. He worked at reputable firms, such as Holdiko Perkasa (BPPN), Nike® Manufacturer, NOL-APL Container Line, and Hi Power Tubanan-1 (Tanjung Jati-B). He has held senior level HR management positions, including Senior Manager HR & Administration, Assistant Vice President HR and General Manager HR. Untung has gained extensive experience for more than 20 years in all aspects of HR management, including HR planning, organization development, recruitment & selection, training & development, performance manage.
Rp. 2.750.000,- per person
Rp. 2.500.000,- per person (group of two / 2 persons)
Includes training handout, certificate, lunch and 2xcoffee break
UNDERLYING REASONS FOR THE PROGRAM
In Indonesian business nowadays, the environment within which an organization operates is dynamic. External and internal forces are constantly changing the rules of the game, and the organization must amend or adopt new strategies to remain competitive. A change in strategy will determine the direction of each function within the organization, including the human resource management function.
This two-day program examines the typical functions in human resources such as recruitment & selection, training, rewarding, and so on, but it does so from a strategic perspective. Specifically, it explores how these functions integrate with the overall strategy of the firm in order for the firm to become more effective and efficient – in short, more competitive.
After attending this course, participants will be better able to position HR as a strategic partner by establishing links between HR- and corporate/business strategies and plans.
Designed for HR professionals and senior managers in policy-making positions within their organizations, this program explores the transformation of HR from an operational to a strategic function.
A proper mix of lectures, sharing, discussions, exercises, cases, and question and answer.
· The Strategic Approach
– The Strategic Approach to Human Resource Management
– Formulating a Corporate and Human Resource Strategy
– The External and Global Environment for Human Resource: Change & Diversity
· Strategies for Human Resource Acquisition and Placement
– HR Planning
– Managing Diversity
– Job Analysis
– Recruitment, Selection and Retention
· Strategies for Maximizing Human Resource Productivity
– Job Design
– Socialization, Training and Development
– Strategies for Effective Performance Appraisal Systems
– Strategic Compensation System
· Strategies for Maintaining Human Resources
– Benefit Plans
– Managing Health, Safety, and Stress
– Ethics, Employee Rights, and Employer Responsibilities
– Unions (SP) and Strategic Collective Bargaining (KKB)
· Strategic Separation
– Separation Restructuring
cforms contact form by delicious:days