Strengths Revolution (Medan)
18-19 April 2013
Grand Swiss Bel Hotel, Medan
Line Directors, Line Managers
This two-day training will deliver the Revolution Strength-based concepts to improve the effectiveness of strategy acceleration. Organizations must not only accept the fact that each individualist unique, but also must take advantage of the uniqueness of each persons that encourages the growth of the organization. The revolution will change many practices that have been used widely in the field of Human Resource Management, from recruitment, training and development, performance management, career planning, etc.
1. WHY STRENGTHS?
- 3 Myths That Can Halt Your Potential
- Chapter 1 “So, what’s stopping you?”
2. IDENTIFYING YOUR STRENGTHS
- Chapter 2 “Do you know what your strengths are?
- 4 SIGNs of a Strength: Success, Instinct, Growth, Needs
- Activity: Play with strengths sort card and create strength statements
3. EMPOWERING YOUR STRENGTHS
- Chapter 3 “How can you make the most of your strengths?
- FREE Up Your Strengths: Focus, Release, Educate, Expand
- Activity: Discussing your strengths with others
4. STOP YOUR WEAKNESSES
- Chapter 4 “How Do You Cut Out Your Weaknesses?
- What Are Your Dominant Weaknesses?
- Four Strategies to STOP Your Weaknesses
5. SPEAK UP
- Chapter 5 “Why is it So Hard to Talk About This?
- Face your fear
- Tips for Strengths-Based Managers
6. BUILD STRONG HABITS
- Chapter 6, Conclusion: “Why can’t This Last Forever?
- Five Strong Habits
- Situations That May Slow Your Progress
Takeaways (Exclusively Imported from TMBC USA):
- Exclusive Participant Guide
- Strengths Wheel
- Strengths Sort Card Deck
- Sample Employee Engagement Survey
Rp. 4.500.000,- + ppn 10%,
cforms contact form by delicious:days
Jika jadwal yang Anda cari sudah terselenggara (terlewat). Silahkan hubungi kami untuk permintaan jadwal terbarunya di 0899-812-1246