13-15 April 2009
09:00 – 16:00
Patra Office Tower Suite#1710
Jl. Gatot Subroto Kav. 32-34
Pembicara / Fasilitator
Ir. Slamet Afandi, MBA. & Team
(hard & soft copy materi, Sertifikat, Lunch & Coffee Break, souvenir)
This newly enriched program helps you manage projects related to science, engineering, research and development, construction, capacity expansion, instrumentation and control, plant outages and more. This seminar takes you through the life cycle of technical projects, and the case studies will demonstrate the integration of technical disciplines in project management – and of scientific and technical requirements with general business needs.
TUJUAN & MANFAAT PELATIHAN :
1. Learn how to apply work breakdown schedules, networking, and critical-path mechanized GANTT.
2. Learn techniques to handle tight schedules.
3. Minimize paperwork and maximize efficiency.
4. Take on a real leadership role in your company.
5. Handle difficult personality clashes effectively.
1. Developing realistic input data for technical engineering projects.
2. Developing the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS).
3. Planning and scheduling tools-the planning cycle, GANTT (the simple bar chart), PERT (Program Evaluation Review Techniques), a responsive exercise, and CPM (Critical Path Method).
4. Technical project control systems-the control cycle, financial control concepts, and developing an earned value budget.
SIAPA YANG MENJADI PESERTA?
Research and development managers, engineering managers, scientists, principal investigators, project engineers, facility and industrial engineers, plant managers.