Telephone and Reception Skills
5 September 2012
09.00 – 16.00
Harris Suites FX Sudirman
IDR 1,950,000 per person
Two participants and more: IDR 1,750,000 per person
Incl. material handout, certificate, lunch and 2x refreshment during coffee breaks
The Receptionist or Telephone Operator is the face and voice of your organization.
The perception a client or potential client has of your company is often determined by their initial contact with the receptionist or telephone operator. For this reason it is essential that the importance of the role of the receptionist/ telephone operator be recognized and that he/she be fully equipped to deal effectively with callers and visitors.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- The ability to understand others and build highly effective working relationships.
- Understand and appreciate the process of communication as an important element of the professional effectiveness.
- Be able to present information in an understandable and interesting way.
- Exposure to communication concepts.
- Enhancement of listening skills: identifying underlying issues and exploring solutions.
- Diagnose and avoid barriers to communication.
- Ability to use feedback positively.
This program is specially designed for receptionist, telephone operator, and customer service staff.
A. Telephone Skills
- What Customers want
- The use of voice
- Encouraging Confidence
- Dealing with angry Customers
B. Reception Skills
- Receiving visitors in a professional manner, including a warm and appropriate greeting.
- Tactful ways of handling visitors who do not have appointments / tactfully dealing with difficult people.
- Image presentation – their own and the company’s, including identifying personal habits/behaviors that do not reflect a professional image.
- Understanding consequences of poor service.
- Understanding their role in company security.
- Being able to “sell” products and services with credibility.
As well as providing a theoretical grounding, the workshop will also give the participants the opportunity to utilize and practice their developing skills and competencies through activities and discussions
CARLINA AGNES PATUWO
Lina is the principal consultant and founder of her own human resource application service provider and consulting business. She coaches human resource practitioners in human resource processes, secretaries and other individuals. She has 32 years’ management, human resources, secretarial, administration, consultancy and training experience and has undertaken various projects and performed a range of services including training delivery, needs analysis and research, and consulting. Her management experience has led her to believe that all personnel within any organization can excel through developing their mental resources, consequently benefiting not only themselves but also the institutions they represent. Among her list of clients are Nike Indonesia, Bank BNI, Pfizer Indonesia, CIMB Niaga, United Tractors, Alstom Grid, Kapal Api Global, Maybank Syariah, KPK, Rajawali Group, Express Transindo Utama (Express Taxi), Kementerian Perhubungan, Travira Air, and more.
cforms contact form by delicious:days
Jika jadwal yang Anda cari sudah terselenggara (terlewat). Silahkan hubungi kami untuk permintaan jadwal terbarunya di 0899-812-1246