Telephone Selling Techniques
16-17 May 2013
30-31 July 2013
12-13 September 2013
09.00 – 16.00 WIB
Hotel Menara Peninsula / Hotel Harris Tebet
Hotel to be confirmed
IDR 3,250,000 per person
Incl. material handout, certificate, and 2x refreshment during coffee breaks
Overworked BusinessmanTelephone selling and marketing has become an essential first contact with prospective clients for many organizations. It is vital that the telephone user promotes a confident, proactive, friendly, and professional company image.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Anyone who using the telephone to make selling and marketing calls and any staff who make outbound selling calls.
On completion of this program, the participant will be able to:
- Proactively plan and make effective, confident telephone calls
- Understand the need for an appropriate speaking style
- Work towards developing a clear and pleasant speaking style
- Enhance customer service by more effective and efficient phone manner
- Use listening skills with an awareness of nuances
- Use effective questioning to clarify information
- Work towards successfully fulfilling sales objectives
- Promote the image of the company through professional use of the telephone.
PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN
- Responsibility of a Telephone Sales and Marketing Person, includes Attitude, Professionalism, Developing an Effective Speaking Style
- Overcoming Telephone Call Fears
- Prospecting Potential Clients
Developing Customer Profile
- Planning Your Call
- Getting Past the Screeners
- Questioning and Active Listening Styles
- Overcoming Objectives
- Building Rapport
- Offering the Benefits and Matching Client Needs
The program will be conducted using a combination of lecture, sharing experiences and some hands on experiences to give participants practical skills in creating personal image.
Anton got his Bachelor of Computer Science from University of Bina Nusantara. He has more than 15 years’ experience in Field of Sales and Marketing; Starts from first level staff until the head of the division staff in various fields of business, last active in the telecommunications company, resigned in early 2008. Currently, he is building and leading businesses in various fields, such as training and consultancy, automotive, financial services, distribution, property, IT, and counting. Since 2004 up to now, Anton has actively developing the profession as a Trainer, Coach and Consultant. Learn the various self-development of science such as NLP, Hypnosis, NAC, Psycho Cybernetics, DISC, Emotional Intelligence, Mind Mapping, Speed Reading, and Holistic Communication Skills, and continue to renew himself with knowledge.
cforms contact form by delicious:days