The Effective Safety Inspection
September 29-30, 2010 at Bandung
Inspection can be defined as that monitoring function conducted in an organization to locate and report existing and potential hazards having the capacity to cause accident in the workplace. Inspection works because it is an essential part of hazard control. It a managerial tool, not a gimmick.
The purpose of this workshop is to give you the basic knowledge and skills to know:
The inspection regulatory responsibilities, services to the public, and the procedures safety and health compliance officers use to conduct workplace occupational safety and health inspections.
It is to assure, as far as possible, safe and healthful working conditions for every employee in our plant, to preserve our human resources and to reduce the substantial burden which is created by occupational injury and disease.
Given the information and exercises in this workshop, you will be able:
• To detect potential hazards so they can be corrected before the accident occurs.
• To know the authority for carrying out the actual inspection process extends throughout the organization.
• Manager K3/ staff K3
• Inspector LK3
• HSE Manager/ Engineer/ Supervisor
• Plant Manager
• Maintenance Manager/ Engineer
• Process facility manager/ Engineer
• Field manager/ engineer
• The other person who interested in
- Purpose of inspection
- Types of inspection
Planning for inspection
- The hazard control inspection inventory
- What items need to be inspected?
- What aspects on each item to be need to be examined?
- What conditioned need to be inspected?
- How often must items be inspected?
- Who will conduct the inspection?
- Preparing to inspect
- Inspection tools
- Relationship of inspector and supervisor
- Relationship of inspector and employee
- Regulatory of inspection, compliance officer
- Recording hazards
- Condemning Equipment
- Writing the inspection report
- Follow-up the corrective action
The training modules are highly interactive and include question and answer sessions, experience sharing, partial live site audit and exercises.
Bambang Pamudji, Former Senior Health and Safety staff of PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja (Urea Fertilizer Manufacturer) Palembang .Born in Pasuruan East Java, 14 March 1950. He was B.Sc in Public Health from APK Surabaya 1971 and graduate from Economic Management Sriwidjaja University 1996. Having certificates in Health, Safety, and Environment from Depnakertrans/ Institutions and Universities in Indonesia, institutions and Universities in UK, and National Safety Council. Experienced in setting up Health and Safety Management System documentation and its application. Experienced internal lead auditor SMK3 in PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja, and External lead auditor
He is a Senior HSE consultant, trainer and auditor. He has experiences as Behaviour Based Safety Lecturer since 2007( in house training at PT. Pindo Deli Karawang Timur, and PT. South Pacific Viscous Purwakarta ; in public training with parcipants from PT. Pertamina, PT. Inco, and CYNNOC) .
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
Documentation & Dress Code
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by TIM.
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
- Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
- Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
- Interactive presentation with discussion
- Convenient training facilities with five star quality
- Lunch per day
- Morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Half day city tour at the end of training session following by dinner with entertainment (Optional)
- Exclusive flash disk.
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
IDR 5.750.000,-/ Person, Registration deadline a weeks before training held.
This training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)
cforms contact form by delicious:days
Jika jadwal yang Anda cari sudah terselenggara (terlewat). Silahkan hubungi kami untuk permintaan jadwal terbarunya di 0899-812-1246