The Fundamental And Implementatation Of Industrial Hygiene
October 25-29, 2010 at Bogor
The Fundamentals of Industrial Hygiene course is an introductory training program. It is geared to safety, heath, environmental, and management personnel who have industrial hygiene on the job responsibilities, but who lack of training or experience in industrial hygiene. This course does not replace the education of a qualified industrial hygienist, but it does provide a basic understanding of industrial hygiene terminology, principles, and practices.
Practical approaches to the anticipation, recognition, evaluation, and control of common workplace hazards are the focus of the course. Participant will be involved in their own learning experience through interactive, instructional exercises. Combined with information, this activity provide opportunities to apply newly learned concepts to a variety of industrial hygiene program
During the training, participants will:
• Participate in interactive discussions on topics relating to industrial hygiene.
• Analyze problems presented through case study.
• Observe equipment demonstrations, than perform a task using this equipment.
• Share industrial hygiene techniques with other industrial hygiene professional in group discussions.
• Create on the job plans for implementation at their company/ facility.
The course addresses industrial hygiene topics, including:
• Anticipation, recognition, evaluation, and control of workplace hazards.
• Anatomy. Physiology and toxicology.
• Chemical hazards.
• Physical hazards including noise, radiation, and thermal stress.
• Biological hazards.
• Personal protective equipment.
• Respiratory protection.
• Safety and health programs/ agencies.
• Government standard and voluntaries guidelines.
The Fundamentals of Industrial Hygiene course is primarily attended by employees, team leaders, middle managers, and human resources personnel who have some level Industrial hygiene, safety, health, or environmental responsibilities as part of their jobs. Participants generally have limited training in the area of industrial hygiene.
During the Fundamentals of Industrial Hygiene course, you will develop the knowledge and skills to:
1. Recognize the basic anatomy and psychology associated with routes of entry and toxicology.
2. Recognize chemical, physical, ergonomics, and biological hazards.
3. Use basic chemical and physical hazard evaluation techniques.
4. Conduct an industrial hygiene walkthrough survey.
5. Recognize general engineering and administrative controls.
6. Describe the role of personal protective equipment in a control program.
7. Begin the process of determining when you can handle an industrial hygiene issue on your own and when you should call on a more experienced industrial hygiene professional.
8. Identify and access other industrial hygiene training and in formations resources.
The training modules are highly interactive and include question and answer sessions, experience sharing, and exercises.
Bambang Pamudji, Former Senior Health and Safety staff of PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja (Urea Fertilizer Manufacturer) Palembang .Born in Pasuruan East Java, 14 March 1950. He was B.Sc in Public Health from APK Surabaya 1971 and graduate from Economic Management Sriwidjaja University 1996. Having certificates in Health, Safety, and Environment from Depnakertrans/ Institutions and Universities in Indonesia, institutions and Universities in UK, and National Safety Council. Experienced in setting up Health and Safety Management System documentation and its application. Experienced internal lead auditor SMK3 in PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja, and External lead auditor
He is a Senior HSE consultant, trainer and auditor. He has experiences as Behaviour Based Safety Lecturer since 2007( in house training at PT. Pindo Deli Karawang Timur, and PT. South Pacific Viscous Purwakarta ; in public training with parcipants from PT. Pertamina, PT. Inco, and CYNNOC) .
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
Documentation & Dress Code
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by TIM.
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
- Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
- Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
- Interactive presentation with discussion
- Convenient training facilities with five star quality
- Lunch per day with morning and afternoon coffee breaks
- Certificate of Completion
- Half day city tour at the end of training session following by dinner with entertainment (Optional)
- Exclusive flash disk.
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
IDR 9.250.000 ,-/ Person,Registration deadline a weeks before training held.
This training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)
cforms contact form by delicious:days