The Heart in Communicating – Crisis Communications & Media Response
Training for Today’s Leaders
12 -13 October 2010
08.00 s/d 16.30
Hard Rock Hotel
Pembicara / Fasilitator
Richard Wm. Brundage
President & CEO The Center for Advanced Media Studies
His “live-on-camera” seminar, “Crisis Communications and Media Response Training for Today’s Leaders” has received standing ovations around the world. . From medical, corporate, legal and educational professionals to government, association executives, and industry leaders, Brundage has trained some of the nation’s top executives with his insightful, intensive and practical techniques. His uniquely supportive workshops yield immediate and lasting results for all who participate.
He was recently selected by the State Department to train new U.S. Ambassadors, and was the only crisis communicator in North America to be featured in the 60-minute television special, “Global Risk Management”. His message extends far beyond responding to the media: It is “new millennium thinking” about how we all communicate with each other.
Recent comments from Seminar Participants
“I wish I had participated in this course before I entered public service. I would have been a much more effective communicator!”
Senator Daniel Coats, U.S. Ambassador to Germany
“Brundage is a “brain teacher”! This course should be mandatory for all executives. Teaches you how to organize your thoughts & actions in a crisis – before the media arrives!”
Chris Kerns, Director, U.S. Customs Service
“In my 25 years in education as a teacher and administrator, Richard’s workshop ranks at the very top of all the professional training sessions I’ve ever attended.”
Mary Ellen Hamer, APR, President, Indiana School Public Relations Association
Rp.5.500.000/person sebelum 15 Agustus 2010
Include Meals, Certificate, Personal Performing on CD, Free Assessment, Free Consult , Free one year membership in Advance Media Studies
- How to capture 87% of your audience in the first 5 seconds.
- Theme and bridging techniques to make sure your agenda is heard
- Exercises that create image and impressions
- How to “humanize” your organization in any situation.
- The 4 Instant Lessons of a media interview or speech
- The reporters agenda vs yours.
- How to handle confrontational interviews or audience questions.
- The 6 “C’s” of professional media responding.
- The two leading character traits viewers look for in a respondent.
- Pre-interview techniques to insure a good sound bite.
- The “Cardinal Rule of Crisis Communications”.
- “Fact Sheets”; how to write them and make sure they are used.
- The magic “12 second” window and how it works for you.
- A look at how newsrooms operate and how decisions are made.
- Differences between television, radio and newspaper interviews.
- Creating your “Image”; how and when to do it.
- Writing for the “ear” as well as the “eye”.
- How to provide balance to the story – every time.
- “practice makes perfect” exercises for the senior executive.
- How to make sure your message is clearly understood.
- 40 techniques for improving your performance in any media or public appearance
- Body language techniques used by the pros.
- How never to be taken “out of context” again in print, radio or television.
- “Case Study” analysis. Participants will be divided into small groups and given case studies on which they will prepare responses for. Each case study will represent a real situation, which if improperly responded to, would leave a negative impact on the organization involved. Individual simulated interviews will begin and will be critiqued.
- “Case Studies” continue with on-camera exercises.
Tapes are played back and critiques are given by instructor. Concentrates on “theme building” and sound bite techniques for print, radio and television. Students will then learn how to conduct a “News Conference”, including preparing an opening statement, and fielding questions from reporters.
Who Should Attend the Spectacular Even??
Director, CEO, Public Figur, Celebrities, PR Director, PR Manager, Marcomm Hospitality, Commissioner, All Leader of NGO, Board Foreign Investment, The Ambassador, Chamber Council
Everybody who really would like improve their communication to Media
cforms contact form by delicious:days