Time Management For Secretary
24 – 26 April 2012
Ibis Hotels Malioboro
Time management, like other management, benefits from analysis and planning. To understand and apply time management principles, employees must not only know how to use time, but also what problems they encounter in using it productively, and what causes them. One of the many positions related to time management is the secretary.
Secretaries are no longer minute takers and the typists of former times, but instead seen as key support for the staff and management team. With this shift in responsibility come a stronger reliance and stricter deadlines on a secretary to take initiative. Unless you remain strictly in control of your day, this can lead to projects and tasks getting delayed or even forgotten in the “chaos” of a busy and full schedule.
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO
- Integrate proven time management techniques into secretary daily processes
- Make informed decisions about what a secretary does and when
- Apply a structured whole-brain process to shape your current and future commitments
- Proactively schedule tasks, construct weekly plans and daily to-do lists
- Adopt strategies and techniques to handle procrastination and interruptions
- Develop a personal action plan to reap the most benefit from your efforts
The productivity of individuals and organizations hinges greatly on their ability to manage time efficiently. Harnessing this critical resource increases both employee output and organizational competitiveness. In this course, you gain the practical skills to develop and implement a framework for successful time management. You adopt proven tools and techniques to make day-to-day choices about managing your time and achieving your goals.
This course is valuable for secretary, public relations, or anyone who wants to improve their productivity by managing time more effectively and for those who wish to develop more balance and control over their time commitments.
- Introduction to Time Management
- Managing Time through Self-Management Principles
- Determining Your Time Style
- Mapping and Analyzing Your Current Situation
- Determining Your Primary Purposes
- Assessing Your Realities
- Office Management and Filling System
- Petty Cash Management
- Setting Challenging Goals
- Prioritizing and Scheduling
- Proactively Identifying Your Priorities
- Customizing your Workspace
- Getting the Best Return on Your Time Investment
- Analyzing your Progress
- Changing Your Time Habits for the better
- Negotiation & Lobbying
- Building Professional Public Relations
- Post Test
- Interractive session
- Role Play
- Practices and simulation.
- Pretest and evaluation
Dr. Drs. H Fauzan Asmara, MM
Rp. 4.500.000/peserta (non recidential)
Pelatihan ini dapat terlaksana jika kuota peserta minimal 4 orang.
- Training Kit
- Modules / Handout
cforms contact form by delicious:days