Training Needs Analysis
15-16 Juli 2013
18-19 November 2013
Hotel Lumire, Jakarta
The accurate identification of the training needs of an organization is crucial for its success and development. However, theory does little to assist those who face this difficult task. It is not simply a matter of deciding on the location, scope and magnitude of the needs. Priorities need to be set and linked to those of other functions within the organization as well as the goals of the organization as a whole.
Based on this thought, we design this workshop to help company to better manage their limited resources in improving their people skills.
Other Benefits of Training Needs Analysis Workshop
- You identify sources of training needs analysis
- You overcome obstacles and ease the way to success for your training recommendations
- You identify the performance problems and the opportunities for correction
- You project a positive, proactive image for training in your organization
- The systematic steps necessary to develop training program based on needs analysis result.
Who Should Attend
HR or Training and Development Managers
Any managers who want to learn how to conduct training needs analysis
Trainers with minimum 2 years of training experience.
One day – 8 hours.
1. Introduction / Background
Expectation of participants.
2. Nature and Scope of Needs Analysis
Some Basic Concepts
A general Model for Diagnosing Needs
3. Generic Approach of Needs Analysis
Problem Identification and Analysis
4. Techniques for Assessing Individuals Needs
Various Approaches to Assessing Individual Needs
5. Techniques for Assessing Group Needs
Various Approaches to Assessing Group Needs
6. Techniques for Assessing Organizational Needs
Various Approaches to Assessing Organizational Needs
7. Closing (Summary and Conclusion).
Sahala P. Sinurat. He accomplished, after getting a scholarship from Overseas Fellowship Program (World Bank), his master degree in Operations Research from University of Delaware, Newark (US) in 1990.
With a proven record of teaching, training and consulting experiences and exposure to different cultures behind him, he held several positions at various organizations that include:
A researcher for the National Institute for Aeronautics and Space (LAPAN)
Professional Staff to Lembaga PPM (a well-known management institute in Indonesia), specialized in human resources management and development, operations/production management, quantitative analysis; lecturer at post graduate of Lembaga PPM. He has about 4000 hours of teaching to big, medium and small companies, local as well as multinational companies.
Training and Development Manager for Rothmans of Pall Mall Indonesia, producer of white cigarette such as Dunhill, Kansas, White Horses, etc. His final project with the company was to lead assessment and selection process for merger purposes between British American Tobacco – Rothmans of Pall Mall Indonesia).
cforms contact form by delicious:days
Jika jadwal yang Anda cari sudah terselenggara (terlewat). Silahkan hubungi kami untuk permintaan jadwal terbarunya di 0899-812-1246