January 21st – 23rd, 2009
Aston Tropicana Hotel Bandung
Pembicara / Fasilitator
Ir. Triyadi Prayogo, MScM.
Has an Electrical Engineering degree (Ir.) from Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB), Master of Science in Management degree (MScM). from the Sloan School of Management, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and over twenty five years of experience in the petroleum industry, mainly in the Information Technology field. He has conducted Information Technology courses and was Head of the IT Division in a large oil company.
(Exclude accommodation and Value added tax)
This course is designed to provide non-IT petroleum industry management and professionals with a thorough overview of key aspects of the management of information technology and its applications in the oil and gas industry. The course addresses the industry’s information technology issues ranging from hardware and software basics, networks, the internet, information systems, decision support and knowledge management systems, engineering/technical vs. corporate information systems/ERP, challenges in maintaining and developing information systems and how professionals and managers in the oil and gas industry can get the best out of current trends in information technology development.
- Basic Information Technology
- Networks and the internet
- Oil and gas business processes
- Information Technology applications in the oil and gas industry
- IT for the Engineer
- Corporate Information Systems / ERP
- Organizing IT throughout the corporation
- Role of the User in the Development of IT Applications
- Trends in the application of Information Technology in the Oil and Gas Industry