Managing the Sales Process
Ziglar Sales System WorldWide Seminar
7 Oktober 2009 (Rabu)
Ballroom 3 A Ritz Carlton. Pacific Place
Pembicara / Fasilitator
Mr.Krish Dhanam, MBA.
(Global Ambassador of Ziglar WorldWide, USA)
The road Krish Dhanam took to becoming one of the most dynamic speakers in America began in southeast India with the dream of moving to America. He arrived in New York City in 1986 with nine dollars in his pocket and a burning desire to achieve the levels of success he’d seen in the American made movies he viewed as a child.
Krish won a sales contest and a ticket to a seminar conducted by Zig Ziglar. That chance encounter in 1991 led to an association with Zig and his company, Ziglar, Inc., that exists until this day. From telemarketer to Vice President of Training for Ziglar Worldwide and Vice President of Consulting and Developments for Ziglar, Inc., Krish’s climb to the top has been phenomenal. He learned first hand what it takes to be a stand apart speaker from his mentor, friend and now colleague, Zig Ziglar. Krish is the author of the book, “The American Dream from an Indian Heart.” We’re proud to represent him as the exceptional speaker and trainer that he has become.
Krish’s professional speaking career has taken him over a million miles, into thirty countries and forty-five states across America. He has shared the speaking platform with Zig Ziglar more often than any other speakers and his dynamic, energetic, engaging and often riveting speaking style allows him to shine when so many others would pale by comparison. He can take a listener from laughter to tears and back again in an instant, and his message of hope, his passion for freedom, and his immigrant’s perspective, leave his audiences inspired, grateful and challenged.
Krish’s background, experience, and wisdom that comes only by climbing your way to the top, position him perfectly to teach and inspire you and your organization. If you want your people to have a “can do” attitude and to approach problems proactively from their own initiative, contract Krish. If you want your people to accept responsibility for their own actions and to communicate effectively, engage Krish. If you want your people to understand that work is a privilege, that teamwork will result in achieving goals and that goals achieved result in hope and gratitude, Krish is your man.
Rp.3.500.000 / person (LIMITED SEAT)
Rp.3.500.000 / person
Rp.3.000.000 / person ( Group of two person )
Seminar Kits + Certificate
Morning coffee break
Evening coffee break
Selling is a process, not an event! Sales people often times experience frustration because they expect the end of the process while in the middle of the process. Guess what? Your prospects feel the same frustration as you. The reason is the prospects are also involved in the selling process. You must know where you are in the process as well as where the prospect is in the process.
What You Will Learn
At the conclusion of this module, you will be able to:
- Implement a logical, results-oriented Sales Process.
- Use high-impact questions to uncover the real needs, issues and concerns of the prospect.
- Create need awareness on the part of the prospect.
- Present your solutions using the “Lead With Need” concept.
- Close more sales more often.
- Manage and overcome objections in a professional, confident manner.
The Ziglar Selling System
- Selling is a PROCESS, not an event. Selling is something you do with prospects, not to them.
- Objections may occur AT ANY POINT in the Selling Process.
- You should ANTICIPATE objections and PREPARE for them. “The Law of Six” states you will receive approximately six (6) objections. Your challenge is to prepare for these.
- A prospect will make a new decision only when he/she is presented with NEW INFORMATION.
- You must QUESTION the objection so you can clearly UNDERSTAND the reason and IDENTIFY what the prospect is really saying.
- Once you have clearly understood and identified the objection, you must EMPATHIZE with the prospect.
- You only want to deal with the TRUE objection. Therefore, you must TEST the objection in order to determine if it is valid or invalid.
- You must provide EVIDENCE in overcoming objections.
- Once you overcome the objection, you should gain agreement that the objection has been satisfactorily answered and continue with the sales process.
cforms contact form by delicious:days