ONE-DAY NATIONAL SEMINAR-FORUM
17 CEOs ADDRESSING 8 CHALLENGES TO WARDS A BETTER INDONESIA
October 17, 2012 at Ball Room Mulia Hotel, Jakarta
Key Issues :
- Government Policies :
Government Fiscal and Monetary Impact, Quality and Consistency
- Infrastructure :
Availability and Reliability, CSR
- Execution :
Increasing Competition, Strategy and Execution
- Human Resources :
Reliable System and Competitive Culture
Keynote Speaker :*
Vice President of Republik Indonesia
Key Moderators :*
- Agung Adiprasetyo
CEO of Kompas Gramedia Group
- Suwardi Luis
CEO of PT. GML Performance Consulting
- JB Soetiyo
Editor-in-Chief of Fortune Indonesia Magazine
On June 19, Fortune Indonesia magazinein partnership with GML Performance Consulting as research and organizing partner gathered 17 high-power CEOs from Fortune Indonesia 100 companies for an intensive discussion. The discussion revolves around the 8 strategic challenges in doing business in Indonesia as identified by a preliminary survey. Rather than focusing on the problems, the CEOs share their best corporate best practices in addressing the challenges. They also share some concrete recommendations for Indonesian government who have a major role in solving some of the barriers. The discussion was conducted in the spirit of “lighting a candle, rather than cursing the darkness.”
- The summary of the discussion including highllights of the best practices and recommendations have been published in a book: 17 CEO Fortune Indonesia 100 MENJAWAB8 TANTANGAN MENUJU INDONESIA YANG LEBIH BAIK
For the first time, the 17 CEOs gathered again to share their best-practices and recommendations live-in-persons in this national seminar forum. The CEO forum will provide insights and recommendations that will inspire organizations aspiring for fast growth, as well as inputs for regulators in creating a supporting industry climate and infrastructure.
Seminar Features :
“Successful people use the success of much more successful people around them as motivation…They don’t have to reinvent the wheel. They just have to do what these people has done for them to succeed.”
17 Panelists Sharing their Corporate Best Practices and Views for a Better Indonesia:*
- ALWINSYAH LUBIS : President Director ofPT Antam (Persero), Tbk
- ARIEF YAHYA : President Director & CEO of PT. Telekomunikasi Indonesia,Tbk
- BAMBANG TRIWIBOWO : President Director ofPT PembangunanPerumahan, Tbk
- EMIRSYAH SATAR : President Director & CEO ofPT Garuda Indonesia (Persero), Tbk
- HENRY HO : President Director ofPT Bank Danamon Indonesia,Tbk
- M. ARSJAD RASJID P.M : President Director &Group Co – CEO ofPT Indika Energy, Tbk
- PRIJONO SUGIARTO : President Director ofPT Astra International, Tbk
- RAY A. GUNARA : President Director ofPT Harum Energy, Tbk
- ZULKIFLI ZAINI : President Director ofPT Bank Mandiri, Tbk
- ANANDA DJAJANEGARA : President Director ofPT ABM Investama, Tbk
- BUDIARTO HALIM : President Director & CEO ofPT Erajaya Swasembada,Tbk
- DWI SOETJIPTO : President Director ofPT Semen Gresik, Tbk
- DAVID FLETCHER : President Director ofPT Bank Permata, Tbk
- JAHJA SETIAADMADJA : President Director & CEO ofPT Bank Central Asia, Tbk
- MILAWARMA : President Director ofPT Bukit Asam, Tbk
- PARWATI SURJAUDAJA : President Director ofPT Bank OCBC NISP, Tbk
- ROSTIAN SJAMSUDIN : President Director ofPT Bank Panin, Tbk
AGENDA 8AM – 5 PM
- 07.00 – 08.15 Registration
- 08.15 – 08.30 Welcome Speech from Suwardi Luis, CEO of GML Performance Consulting
- 08.30 – 08.45 Key Note Speaker: Becoming a USD 14,900 income-per-capita nation: Indonesia’s Strategic Opportunities and Challenges,Bp. Boediono, Vice President of Republic of Indonesia
- 08.45 – 09.30 Book Launching and Presentation to Bp. Boediono,Vice President of Republic of Indonesia
- 09.30 – 10.00 The Eight Strategic Challenges of Doing Business in 2012Bp. Agung Adiprasetyo, CEO of Kompas Gramedia Group
- 10.00 – 10.30 Talk-show interview session 1 with 4 CEOs (Group A) by CEO of KG
- Solutions to Strategic Challenge #1. The impact ofIndonesia’s and the world’s economy on our government fiscal and monetary policies and on your company.
- 10.30 – 10.45 COFFEE BREAK & ENTERTAINMENT
- 10.45 – 12.00 Talk-show interview session 1 with 4 CEOs (Group A) by CEO of KG
- Solutions to Strategic Challenge #2. The quality andconsistency of government policies and their impact onindustries.
- 12.00 – 13.00 LUNCH BREAK & ENTERTAINMENT
- 13.00 – 15.00 Talk-show interview session 2 with 4 CEOs (Group B)by Editor-in-Chief of Fortune Indonesia Magazine
- Solutions to Strategic Challenge #3. Infrastructureavailability and reliability (road, telecommunication, electricity, water sports, and other utilities) and their impact onindustries’ and companies’ growth.
- Solutions to Strategic Challenge #4. Environmental and community management as corporate social responsibilities.
- 15.00 – 15.15 COFFEE BREAK & ENTERTAINMENT
- 15.15 – 17.15 Talk-show interview session 3 with 9 CEOs (Group C)by CEO of GML
- Solutions to Strategic Challenge #5. Ever increasingcompetition in industries.
- Solutions to Strategic Challenge #6. Selection of the right business strategy for organizations, and ensuring timely and effective execution in an ever increasing competition.
- Solutions to Strategic Challenge #7. Building reliable systemsin organizations (management of innovations, marketing,finance, etc.) to support competitiveness.
- Solutions to Strategic Challenge #8.Managing people and organizational culture to createsustainable competitive advantage in the context of limited quality human resources in Indonesia.
- 17.15 – 17.30 Final Note and Closure by Editor-in-Chief of Fortune Indonesia Magazine
- Exclusive Book: “17 CEO Menjawab 8 Tantangan Menuju Indonesia yang Lebih Baik”
- Fortune Indonesia Magazine
- Exclusive Goodie Bag and Certi?cate
- Normal rate IDR 3.500.000 + VAT
- Early bird rate IDR 3.000.000 + VAT (Up to September 21, 2012)
- 1 round table IDR 24.000.000 + VAT (8 persons)
cforms contact form by delicious:days