21-22 Oktober 2008
09:00 – 16:00
Patra Office Tower Suite#1710
Jl. Gatot Subroto Kav. 32-34
Pembicara / Fasilitator
Ir. Slamet Afandi, MBA.
(hard & soft copy materi, Sertifikat, Lunch & Coffee Break, souvenir)
Your project may be the most effectively planned and managed, but if it doesn’t deliver a high quality product that meets the needs of the customer, you haven’t succeeded. Learn how to develop a quality management plan. Using the Goal QPC publication, Memory Jogger II, explore process mapping, building a Pareto chart, fishbone analysis, statistical process control and a whole range of other tools and how to apply them for quality assurance and control.
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT
1. Measure and demonstrate the quality of project deliverables
2. Ensure that projects meet specific organizational, industry and governmental standards
3. Apply quality management techniques to “real world” project management situations
4. Reduce costs of rework and increase the likelihood of customer satisfaction
5. Improve productivity by reducing missed milestones caused by poor quality
6. Minimize quality problems to enhance project cost performance
7. Reduce the likelihood of project failure
8. Improve quality management processes for future projects
WHAT YOU WILL COVER
1. Quality management: defining quality in a project
2. Project management processes and common quality methods and tools
3. Determining quality objectives, standards and levels
4. Gaining stakeholder input and guidance on quality policies and targets
5. Developing project quality policies: setting a project quality baseline
6. Determining cost/benefits of quality management methods
7. Calibrating measurements for accuracy and testing them for consistency
8. Conducting quality control and monitoring results
9. Performing corrective actions
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Project and program managers, PMO managers, business analysts in a project team, individuals and managers who want to understand the project quality process and tools and senior managers.
Kode : BTOP017
cforms contact form by delicious:days
Jika jadwal yang Anda cari sudah terselenggara (terlewat). Silahkan hubungi kami untuk permintaan jadwal terbarunya di 0899-812-1246